No estás registrado (Registrarse)

Vanilla 1.1.10 es un producto de Lussumo. Para más información: Documentación, Soporte.

•  
      CommentAuthorPPC Sites
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2007
     # 1
    Hi everybody,
    nearly 20 days ago I started new service called PPC Sites (www.ppc-sites.com)
    At the beginning I announced it in several forums like DNForum etc. Some of you may seen it already, anyway..

If you own any unused or parked domains (English related domains) , here we offer you service to better monetization of them.
    (look at the end of this message for special offer to Demene members)
    For quick review here are some sample sites listed at: http://www.ppc-sites.com/sample-ppc-sites.html

We will create a full and complete website for your domain name. Each website will have targeted content. Each website will have fine tuned, SEO optimized web pages. For each domain, we manually research and insert the most popular keywords and terms. This makes your domain easier to find by the search engines. With our optimization your website will receive more traffic. The pages are content rich and designed specifically to increase not only traffic, but also your click through rate (CTR).

Each created site includes the following options and features:
    • More than 500, SEO optimized pages, filled with complete, targeted, keywords and content.
    • Great navigation and menu structure. The Index page contains the best targeted keywords for your domain. Each of the keywords are linked to other pages. Each of these pages contain other targeted keywords and are linked to more unique pages with content.
    • Great ad placement - we will chose the best ad placement and ad formats for your domains, positioned and tested for the best click through rate from our SEO experts.
    • Available ad networks: Google Adsense or Yahoo Publisher Network (YPN).
    • Complete sitemap page, which will help search engines to fully index your site.
    • Custom Header - we will create a unique custom, header image, targeted to your domain.
    • Option for creating a blank links.html file. You can use this page for link exchange with other sites or just link building for your other domains. All created pages have a link at the bottom of the page to the links.html page.
    • Unique header content - each created page includes unique title, keywords and description tags.
    • Tableless design pages - clear and semantic XHTML code with a separate CSS file.
    • Option to chose your own keywords.
    • Option to chose the layout and theme.
    For more details, please visit our site at: www.ppc-sites.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    Our service is oriented to English related domains and all created pages are filled with English keywords and articles.

Special offer to all Demene members:
    Register as a client (free) and buy at last 1 package, and I will refill your account balance with 1 free credit. Send your request for free credit to contact@ppc-sites.com and mention that you coming from Demene.com, also include your e-mail used to register at our site.
    Offer is valid only for your first purchase.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorso
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2007
     # 2
    Hi PPC Sites. Thanks for your special offer.

Demenites, these are guys we started to talk about in the "Minisites Development" thread. Feel free to directly ask them any questions you may have about their services. I know some us already bought some development packages, you can also share with us in this thread the results you're getting.

-----

Demenitas, esta es la empresa que comentamos en el hilo de "Desarrollar minisitios". La oferta es un 2x1 para la gente del foro. Si alguien tiene alguna duda la puede exponer en español y alguien ya la traducirá.:: el roce hace el dominio ::
    •  
      CommentAuthorOM
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2007
     # 3
    Hi PPC sites, your company should look deeper into working with spanish realated domains , otherwise you will not only loose thousand of clients, but no one from this site will probably reply to your offer.

Cheers...Blog de Finanzas Personales
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorso
     # 4
    omosquera, I think many of us have domains in English.:: el roce hace el dominio ::
    •  
      CommentAuthorPabloD
     # 5
    PPC Sites, when you say "More than 500, SEO optimized pages, filled with complete, targeted, keywords and content." what do you means? Because you site have no original content. Its targeted for Adsense? I think it never go up on Search Engine.Labrador Retriever | Perros Pastor Aleman | Caniche Toy | Sudafrica 2010
    •  
      CommentAuthorOM
     # 6
    ^^ RIGHT, actually Im looking forward to get some formyself... Its a shame I didnt do it before, though.Blog de Finanzas Personales
    •  
      CommentAuthorPabloD
     # 7
    Demenitas, los articulos que utilizan son casi libres y los pueden comprar por ejemplo en NamePros. En este link
    Hay una recopilacion en PHP y otra en html.Labrador Retriever | Perros Pastor Aleman | Caniche Toy | Sudafrica 2010
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorso
     # 8
    rocko78, I suppose noone is thinking about getting a site developed with original content for $20...

This is just in the case you were having some traffic (type-ins and/or from backlinks) and wanted to try to get more revenue than just parking it.:: el roce hace el dominio ::
    • CommentAuthornixte
     # 9
    muy interesante, pero los que no sepan ingles se lo estaran pasando bomba....:boxing:Busca,compara y si encuentras algo mejor...cómpralo
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorso
     # 10
    imagínate los que no sepan español... :tongue::: el roce hace el dominio ::
    • CommentAuthornixte
     # 11
    :dumb:Busca,compara y si encuentras algo mejor...cómpralo
    • CommentAuthorTekorei
     # 12
    estuve mirando algunos trabajos realizados por ellos y la verdad es que tienen bastante contenido y buena presentación.
    Tal vez sea una buena inversión, habría que probarlo.
    Además viene bien el 2x1 para demenitas, más económico aún para probarlo. :wink:Juegos Online Gratis | Drivers | Fotos, videos XXX Gratis!
  1.  # 13
    No entendí bien ¿2x1 es también 20x10 o es sólo 20x19?:confuso:Parlamentos <> Mis Dominios <> Jordi <> Herbodietética en Tarragona
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorso
     # 14
    Entiendo que es 1 free credit.:: el roce hace el dominio ::
    •  
      CommentAuthorPabloD
     # 15
    Posted By: Corsorocko78, I suppose noone is thinking about getting a site developed with original content for $20...

This is just in the case you were having some traffic (type-ins and/or from backlinks) and wanted to try to get more revenue than just parking it.:: el roce hace el dominio ::

Yes, for sure. But I would like they can explain this matter by them self. Because they offer "SEO optimized pages" and it is different than Adsense Optimized. The first one get more traffic from Search Engines and the second one get better advertising for your own traffic.
    I wanted to clear this matter because not all demenitas understand correctly the offer of PPC-Site.

- - - - - - -

Si, por supuesto. Pero me mustaria que ellos pudieran explicar esto por si mismos. Porque ellos ofrecen "paginas optimizadas para los buscadores" y eso es diferente a optimizacion para Adsense. El primero trae mas trafico desde los buscadores y el segundo obtiene los mejores avisos para tu propio trafico.
    Quiero aclarar esta cuestion porque no todos los demenitas entienden correctamente la oferta de PPC-Site.Labrador Retriever | Perros Pastor Aleman | Caniche Toy | Sudafrica 2010
    • CommentAuthornixte
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2007
     # 16
    rocko, bilingue como las grades empresas...:first:Busca,compara y si encuentras algo mejor...cómpralo