No estás registrado (Registrarse)

Vanilla 1.1.10 es un producto de Lussumo. Para más información: Documentación, Soporte.

•  
      CommentAuthorjavierf
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2009 editado
     # 1
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

New Parking Layout Available Direct Blue shows efficient growth Most domainers with parked domains know that the success of their portfolio... New Parking Layout Available Direct Blue shows efficient growth Most domainers with parked domains know that the success of their portfolio relies on the combination of both a quality domain name and the parked page template that accompanies the name. Sedo recently acquired RevenueDirect, and one of the added benefits of this acquisition includes several new parking templates available to Sedo customers. The first new parking template to roll out is Direct Blue, a visually simple template with a high performance rate.

Try Direct Blue for one of your parked domains:

1. Log in to your account
    2. Click My Sedo
    3. Click Domain Management
    4. Click Parking optimizer from the drop down menu
    5. Click the "edit" pen button next to the domain's template you want to change
    6. Parking Layout choose "Direct Blue" and click Save Changes@Domainer
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorso
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2009 editado
     # 2
    Repe: http://www.demene.com/discussion/19961/nueva-plantilla/ (aunque tú te trabajaste más el hilo :cata2:)

ps: javierf, desde que tienes los 30 ya te empieza a fallar la mente. Te haces viejito. :meparto::: el roce hace el dominio ::
    •  
      CommentAuthorjavierf
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2009
     # 3
    jajajaja, no me causa eso de viejito.:boxing:@Domainer
  1.  # 4
    Very nice... me recuerda a Namedrive:cata3:Domains for sale: BtcArg.com FondoBTC.com TravelDupes.com NubePrivada.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorf-x
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2009
     # 5
    NameDrive Clone :jat:Hola!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDomo Sapiens
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2009 editado
     # 6
    solo he cambiado en uno con trafico fuerte y veo resultados positivos...
    Nose fijen en el CTR pero en el RPM es lo que cuenta...
    (Y que si te llegan mas clicks si te pagan menos...)Domains for sale: BtcArg.com FondoBTC.com TravelDupes.com NubePrivada.com