No estás registrado (Registrarse)

Vanilla 1.1.10 es un producto de Lussumo. Para más información: Documentación, Soporte.

•  
      CommentAuthorDominero
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2006 editado
     # 1
    Me encanta mirar articulos de los primeros años del domaining, que promociones en esos tiempos...

Could you give some ballpark figures for the price CNET has paid for various domain names?
    Sure. I cannot give you exact numbers for many of these names because of confidentiality agreements. But here are some:

SEARCH.COM for $7,000
    DOWNLOAD.COM for $20,000
    TV.COM for $15,000
    GAMECENTER.COM for $0 (we got this great name for nothing because it was not taken)

http://www.igoldrush.com/feat2.htm

Otro articulo muy interesante hecho por Rick, hace casi 7 años

Now the start of it…

That brings me to December 27, 1995 when I purchased my first domain and within weeks realized that a profit could be made off this medium. In April of 1996, I went online with my two company names that matched my vanity 800 number. To my amazement, a couple of orders came in, and we accelerated the sales process, as we no longer had to send out catalogs and wait. Now we could go online with the customer and hang up with an order. It became an important sales tool almost immediately. Few of my competitors had that added feature. Of course, at that point in time less than 10% of the callers had Internet access.

As I realized the power, I began to obtain more domain names. I decided to invest in 100. Thus, my tiny home business was thrust into another dimension that required more thinking and less work. No product to ship, just information to give.

As spring 1996 turned into summer, I began to realize the true possibilities and opportunities a good domain name could present. It was INSTANT MARKET SHARE in any industry you could think of . That began the real race. By November 1996, I had several hundred domains and the moment of truth was at hand. I had two sets of domains hooked up. One set went to a business site and one set went to an adult link site. I personally did not want to offer adult content but benefit from their infrastructure. The adult related domains started producing steady income. First $25 a day, then $30, $50, $100 and before I knew it, we were in spring of 1997 and making about $500 a day as a hobby on the Web and it was growing every week.

http://www.erealestate.com/virtual/history.htm

Supongo en 2011 vamos tambien a sonreir de las dudas que algunos tenian en el 2006 sobre invertir fuerte en dominios en español, las dudas por .es, CCTLD latinoamericanas, el fracaso o exito de .mobi, etc. Al igual en unos años tambien nos dara buenos recuerdos saber que fuimos de los primeros "locos" miembros de Demene impulsando el domaining en Hispanoamerica :wink: Paciencia, que el mercado de dominios en español crece y crece y crece....:wink:DominiosIDN.com ||
    •  
      CommentAuthoreCCe
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2006
     # 2
    Si pudieramos volver atras unos años.. varios seriamos rico$ :tongue:

Y en el 2011 Corso nos invitará (nos pagará un pasaje de teletranportacion) a su mega mansión comprada de los $ de la venta de Demene.com :cool:.::Musica::. - .::Lo mejor de Paraguay::.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorso
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2006
     # 3
    Creo que yo conocí Internet allá por los años 96-97. Por aquel entonces ni se me ocurría la idea de comprar un dominio. Me parecía algo super complicado. Pero finalmente, aquí estamos :cool:

Y no te preocupes eCCe, que si de aquí al 2011 triunfamos, triunfamos todos :wink::: el roce hace el dominio ::