No estás registrado (Registrarse)

Vanilla 1.1.10 es un producto de Lussumo. Para más información: Documentación, Soporte.

• CommentAuthorfedelosa
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2008
     # 1
    Podría haber titulado este hilo como "Live support for Dummies" pero ta... como ya es una guerra a esta altura quedo como esta.

Es increible lo divertido que puede llegar a ser hablar con un soporte en vivo... Aqui les dejo el texto de la primer charla en el dia de ayer, luego de tener los sitios caidos por mas de 16 horas...

No se pongan tristes, hay mas!! Pero la charla todavia sigue, asi que luego posteo lo que estoy hablando en este momento.

You are now chatting with Svetlana T. (Hosting Support Level 1)

Svetlana T.: Hello, you've contacted NameCheap Live Support! How can I help you today?
    Federico Lorenzo: Hello
    Svetlana T.: Hello
    Federico Lorenzo: What is the problem with reseller1 server, more than 8 hours down!!!
    Federico Lorenzo: I think is too much!!!
    Federico Lorenzo: All day with this problem, in a friday!!!! It's incredible!!!
    Svetlana T.: Currently our reseller1.namecheaphosting.com server is under technical maintenance which is connected with HDD rebuild. Please refer to the following news https://support.namecheap.com/index.php ... &newsid=89 for more details.
    Federico Lorenzo: I am thinking about leave namecheap!!
    Federico Lorenzo: DON´T copy & paste the news, I read that news all day...!!!
    Federico Lorenzo: I want an update of the new
    Federico Lorenzo: I want some explanation about this!
    Svetlana T.: Currently our reseller1.namecheaphosting.com server is under technical maintenance which is connected with HDD rebuild. Please refer to the following news https://support.namecheap.com/index.php ... &newsid=89 for more details.
    Svetlana T.: We are really sorry for this inconvenience
    Federico Lorenzo: Are you a bot or waht?
    Svetlana T.: No i am not
    Svetlana T.: I have given you the explanation
    Federico Lorenzo: Yes, I am really injured with this inconvenience
    Federico Lorenzo: This is not an explanation
    Svetlana T.: This is the only info i can provide you with
    Federico Lorenzo: This was an explanation the first hour, now, this is a proof of the incompetent you are :(
    Federico Lorenzo: I think at least you are not going to billing me this month
    Svetlana T.: You can follow this link for the further info: http://www.namecheap.com/legal/webhosting/show.asp?page=tos
    Federico Lorenzo: Ahahaha, definitively you are a bot :)
    Svetlana T.: No i am not
    Federico Lorenzo: Ok, bye bye Arturito
    • CommentAuthorfedelosa
     # 2
    Segunda parte de mi odisea con el Live Support de namecheap

You are now chatting with Helga L. (Hosting Support Level 1)

Federico Lorenzo: What is the problem now with reseller1 server????
    Helga L.: Hello, you've contacted NameCheap Live Support! How can I help you today?
    Federico Lorenzo: That is my problem
    Federico Lorenzo: yesterday all day down
    Federico Lorenzo: today too!!
    Federico Lorenzo: what is the problem?
    Helga L.: Just a moment, please
    Federico Lorenzo: you said.... Please accept our sincere apologies once again. Reseller1.namecheaphosting.com is up and running now and therefore we have stopped resellers transfer. Please refer to https://support.namecheap.com/index.php ... &newsid=92 for more details.
    Federico Lorenzo: and
    Federico Lorenzo: Unfortunately we had continuing issues with reseller1, and are now migrating data to another server in order to minimize downtime. Please see the following News post for updated information on this issue.
    Federico Lorenzo: But the sites are down?
    Federico Lorenzo: Are you joking me?
    Helga L.: .It must be up
    Federico Lorenzo: Aha?
    Federico Lorenzo: try www.marindia.net
    Federico Lorenzo: try http://fedelosa.info
    Federico Lorenzo: Do you want a list of more than 30 URLs to try?
    Federico Lorenzo: No problem, I can give you a list
    Helga L.: I said - please hold on I need to check
    Helga L.: I have found out that technicians are installing new hardware on reseller server 1 and it should be up but can be not running temporarily. It should be OK in an hour
    Helga L.: We want to apologize for all troubles and inconveniences you experience at the moment
    Federico Lorenzo: one hour!!!!!!!!???????? Incredible
    Federico Lorenzo: sincerely incredible
    Federico Lorenzo: this is a big joke
    Federico Lorenzo: yesterday all day with the server down, and now again!
    Federico Lorenzo: incredible
    Helga L.: No, what makes you think so?
    Helga L.: technicians are installing new HDD and it should be OK but can get off and on
    Federico Lorenzo: But yesterday you tell me than my sites (and all reseller1 accounts) where moved to reseller2, so, this was no true?
    Federico Lorenzo: And you said "thanks for patience and understanding", my patience is over, and I do not understand anything yet
    Helga L.: Please hold on, I'm checking
    Federico Lorenzo: How can I trust in namecheap in the future? I have to check my sites every hour to see if are up or not
    Helga L.: Definetly you can. We are trying to help you in any case. We have found out a decision - we can create backup for you on reseller 2 right now. Will it be sufficient?
    Helga L.: Would you please submit a ticket with us at https://support.namecheap.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit to Hosting technical providing list of your hosting accounts (usernames)
    Federico Lorenzo: I don't know what can be sufficient or not, I want my sites working 99% of the time at least!!!!!!
    Helga L.: Please submit a ticket and technician will create backup for you right now
    Helga L.: I see you have created already
    Federico Lorenzo: Yes, I´m boring of create tickets all day
    Federico Lorenzo: Are you gonna pay me the ads-earnings I'm loosing right now?
    Helga L.: Please provide there your usernames if you want to back up your sites
    Federico Lorenzo: username(s) ? in plural? Do you want all the usernames of the accounts, is not ok with the reseller username? :|
    Helga L.: Please point reseller name at least
    Helga L.: Do you want all your accounts to be backed up?
    Federico Lorenzo: I want my accounts working, doesn´t matter if reseller1 server, reseller2 server, a dedicated server, or in a 486 DX2, it´s not my problem
    Helga L.: Please provide your username in ticket if you want us to help you
    Federico Lorenzo: I can´t believe, in the ticket is the username
    Federico Lorenzo: I will flood the ticket with my username
    Federico Lorenzo: so you can remember
    Helga L.: Thank you for naming me bot. But please tell me exactly where you pointed "at the top" your username?
    Helga L.: We do apologize for the inconveniences. The technician is working on your issue. We'll get back to you as soon as it is resolved.
    Federico Lorenzo: Ok, I will try to explain you
    Helga L.: Unfortunately, my shift is over at the moment, so would you mind if I transfer our chat to another Support representative, so he will be able to see our conversation and to assist you with the issue you are currently having?
    Federico Lorenzo: when you open a ticket in namecheap support system
    Federico Lorenzo: you have to put your domain name
    Federico Lorenzo: and your user name
    Federico Lorenzo: then, you have to put your hosting package
    Federico Lorenzo: User Ticket Creation
    Domain Name: *
    Enter your domain name.
    User Name: *
    Enter your user name
    Hosting Package:
    Name of the hosting package
    Federico Lorenzo: You see?
    Federico Lorenzo: Ok, there.. is... my domain name, my username, and my hosting package too
    Federico Lorenzo: remembering me, that I upgrade my plan this month...
    Federico Lorenzo: Yes, thanks for your patience and understanding
    Federico Lorenzo: have a good weekend
    Federico Lorenzo: and do no host with namecheap, at least in reseller1 server
    Federico Lorenzo: thanks

Helga L. has left the chat conversation
    Click Here to Leave a Message

Federico Lorenzo: Helga leave me alone :( I feel lonely now...
    •  
      CommentAuthorpanda
     # 3
    Federico Lorenzo: Ok, bye bye Arturito

Arturito

:bro: :komete4:
    • CommentAuthorfedelosa
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2008 editado
     # 4
    La historia sigueeeeeeeeeee.....

Aca les dejo el tercer capitulo:

<blockquote>
    You are now chatting with Helga L. (Hosting Support Level 1)

Helga L.: Hello, you've contacted NameCheap Live Support! How can I help you today?
    Federico Lorenzo: Hi
    Federico Lorenzo: Do you remember me? My sites are down again, like all the weekend
    Federico Lorenzo: what's the problem now?
    Helga L.: Yes, sure, I remember you
    Federico Lorenzo: I don't want to hear words like patience and understanding :) please.
    Federico Lorenzo: I don't want to read:
    Federico Lorenzo: Reseller 1 Is down due to HDD maintenance

Reseller1was just shutdowned for the HDD maintenance. It will be back online in 2 hours.

We want to apologize for all troubles and inconveniences you may experience during this time.

Sincerely yours,

Namecheap Hosting Team.
    Helga L.: Are you experiencing problems at the moment? server 11 should be up, we have fixed it
    Federico Lorenzo: Because this was 4:30 hours ago...
    Federico Lorenzo: http://fedelosa.info/
    Federico Lorenzo: Is down try yourself
    Federico Lorenzo: You tell me the same each time I contact live support... "We have fixed" But since friday till

now, all is working bad...
    Helga L.: It was fixed a couple of minutes ago and now rebooted
    Federico Lorenzo: I am sleeping, my clients are calling me :) are furious, I just don't know what to tell them...

:)
    Federico Lorenzo: In this moment I forgot how to write in english too... this is too much for me
    Federico Lorenzo: Aha...
    Federico Lorenzo: and this afternoon, tomorrow, and the rest of the week, you have any plan to continue maintenance

? :)
    Helga L.: Tell that there was an issue with hosting server but it is fixed now
    Federico Lorenzo: Because, on friday you tell me that can move accounts to server2, but we are on monday and

accounts still on reseller1 and working sooooo bad
    Federico Lorenzo: Hahaha... pleeease!!! I can tell than namecheap will refund with 100% of money of the business

they lose because they can´t check mail ???
    Federico Lorenzo: that's was a explanation on friday :)
    Federico Lorenzo: but 4 days later :S
    Helga L.: It is fixed, Please tell your clients that technical maintenance can happen
    Federico Lorenzo: How can you (and your partners) tell that is fixed, and few hours later are all down again? I

really don't want to be in your shoes :( There are technical maintenance everyday day for hours... I can't tell

that yet... I need the sites online and nothing else
    Federico Lorenzo: another thing... 5 minutes to reboot one server? :S
    Federico Lorenzo: You take seriously my words about commodore64? :S
    Helga L.: They will be asap if they not already. It is the first issue, isn't it?
    Federico Lorenzo: first issue ? which?
    Helga L.: What commodore64?
    Federico Lorenzo: today issue? yesterday issue? yesterdey issue in te morning? friday issue?
    Helga L.: I mean it is the first issue with reseller 1
    Helga L.: It is one issue
    Federico Lorenzo: I mean, first problem with reseller1 was about 3 weeks ago.
    Federico Lorenzo: Ok, one issue, but 4 days to repair, telling me that my sites where moved to reseller2, and that

´s no true, or at least, the sites no are working on reseller2 like you promise
    Helga L.: I asked techs to move, I didn't it by myself. If I did, you would be ok
    Federico Lorenzo: Posted On: 30 Nov 2008 06:59 AM
    Hello,

I am currently upgrading storage system on this server and rebuilding raid.
    If you won't want to wait I can restore/transfer your accounts to reseller2.

Regards,
    Dennis M.
    Federico Lorenzo: I only want my sites up pleas :( Yesterday you told me that you do a backup to reseller2 server,

today that backup doesn't exist :(

I only want my sites up, in reseller1, reseller2, in a 486 or in a commodore64, but please, do something to ensure

this not will happen anymore.
    Federico Lorenzo: that commodore64 :)
    Federico Lorenzo: I have to laugh in some momments of the day, if not, I will get sick...
    Helga L.: I asked techs. Unfortunately I can't check whether they do it
    Federico Lorenzo: ok ok
    Helga L.: I want to apologize to you for bad technical work
    Federico Lorenzo: So, please do me a favor, and tell the techs that they are incopetent
    Helga L.: Sorry for that
    Federico Lorenzo: :(
    Helga L.: I really appreciate you as our customer and am trying to help you.
    Federico Lorenzo: Yes... I appreciate your help to, but you can see that is insufficient :(
    Helga L.: I understand
    Federico Lorenzo: Well... the server didn't reboot...
    Federico Lorenzo: It is still down
    Helga L.: It is up, but techs change some things so it can be temporary down
    </blockquote>
    •  
      CommentAuthorelnono
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008
     # 5
    genial este comentario ( aparte del de la commodore 64 :) )

"Helga L.: It is up, but techs change some things so it can be temporary down" :smash:Saludos de elnono - El cambio es la única constante en la vida -