No estás registrado (Registrarse)

Vanilla 1.1.10 es un producto de Lussumo. Para más información: Documentación, Soporte.

•  
      CommentAuthorjackdomain
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2010 editado
     # 1
    hoy recibí este email.

Dear XXXXXX, It has come to our attention that you are the rightful owner of xxxxxxxx

On behalf of a private Domain broker i would like to hear if you are interested in selling this domain name?

our company hava more than 10 years experience in the domain brokering industry and see a potentiel value in your name. We value a fast and easy communication, if you are interested in selling xxxxxxxx, please send an email to: incoming-domain@investet.com with subject line "Interested in selling xxxxxxxx" including your asking price and prefered payment method for further considerations.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Al principio puse una sonrisa... pero mi naturaleza desconfiada me hizo investigar, así que pegando la dirección de e-mail encontré este hilo en otro foro: http://www.netbuilders.org/domaining/offered-sell-domain-please-help-me-decide-17125.html

Allí pegan la respuesta, el tipo pide un appraisal del dominio. Conocido método por los perros viejos, tener ojo los nuevosWordpress & drupal help
    • CommentAuthornixte
     # 2
    correcto...le está llegando a mucha gente...el dominio fue registrado hace 3 días....:noloveo::crazy:Busca,compara y si encuentras algo mejor...cómpralo
    •  
      CommentAuthorserea2009
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2010
     # 3
    hoy a mi 2
    • CommentAuthorproph
     # 4
    A mi también me han llegado un parMis cosas: Intercambio de enlaces | Tienda de setas
    •  
      CommentAuthorpeedrin
     # 5
    A mi tambien otros 2Mi Blog Dominios En Venta
    • CommentAuthorfidelio
     # 6
    Me llegó por la mañan; le dije a la tal Cristine que se lo cambiaba por una tonelada de sepia...
    •  
      CommentAuthorLobo
     # 7
    mejor ni contestarEl deseo puede ser dominio.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDiego
     # 8
    Me acaba de llegar éste:

Hello,

My name is Alexander. Tell me please XXXXXX.info domain name belongs to you? If yes, then I ask you to answer me, please - for me it is very important.

Best Regards,
    Alexander XXXXX.

:komete4:
    •  
      CommentAuthorPingüi
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2010
     # 9
    Dear XXXXXXX, It has come to our attention that you are the owner of xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com

On behalf of a larger Domain broker i would like to hear if you are interested in selling this domain name?

We have more than 10 years experience in the domain brokering industry and see a potentiel value in your name. We value a fast and easy communication, if you are interested in selling xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com, please send an email to: domains@investet.com with subject line "Interested in selling xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com" including your asking price and prefered payment method for further considerations.

Thank you in advance

Sincerely

:smash: