No estás registrado (Registrarse)

Vanilla 1.1.10 es un producto de Lussumo. Para más información: Documentación, Soporte.

• CommentAuthorLosTurcos
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2008 editado
     # 1
    I hope someday I can talk spanish like as you. This is my first thread and I here to learn the .es game.

My main aim is to catch .es names and I need .es drop list of June 2008. Can somebody there to help? I promise you are going to be rewarded!

Gracias
    TurNIC
    • CommentAuthorsintesk7
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2008
     # 2
    hi losturcos!

go to backorders.es
    • CommentAuthorLosTurcos
     # 3
    Posted By: sintesk7hi losturcos!

go to backorders.es

Thanks!

Just to make sure I am not needing a backorder service. I am going to be catching myself so there is a need for a list.

Los Turcos
    •  
      CommentAuthorkstor
     # 4
    Welcome...
    •  
      CommentAuthorGüoker
     # 5
    hey LosTurcos, whats'up? you should stop by our presentation thread :cata:

about that list.. here's something for starters :treva:Shut Up !! Shut the hell up ! There's an Artist on stage !! UuUhh, yakalkiu kutulu, yakatomi pakatu, yakatoshi palaka, miu miuli miu yakatoshi kalaka !
  1.  # 6
    Well... I'm not sure there's anything like a .es dropped domains list...
    • CommentAuthorLosTurcos
     # 7
    Hello,

Those 4 letter lists are not enough for me. I am aiming to catch valuable domains like 3 letters or more generic keywords. I am actually not new at catching. I have a TAG for .co.uk and doing catching for 5 years. I really need a list of all domains which are with their respective drop dates.

anyone? you can pm me or email me at turnic@turnic.co.uk

Thanks
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorso
     # 8
    Hi LosTurcos,

As you know we published this kind of list in the past. A forum member sent it to me, so it's possible someone will contact you.

Is your service going to be private? Will you catch .es domains for other people?:: el roce hace el dominio ::
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorso
     # 9
    Posted By: LosTurcosJust to make sure I am not needing a backorder service

There (at backorders.es) you can see valuable domains near to drop.:: el roce hace el dominio ::
    • CommentAuthorLosTurcos
     # 10
    Posted By: CorsoHi LosTurcos,

As you know we published this kind of list in the past. A forum member sent it to me, so it's possible someone will contact you.

Is your service going to be private? Will you catch .es domains for other people?:: el roce hace el dominio ::

Hi Corso,

Let me see first how I am going to do. If I get a good catching ratio I can offer service to 3rd parties.

Thanks
    •  
      CommentAuthorGüoker
     # 11
    Posted By: LosTurcosThose 4 letter lists are not enough for me

that's why they call it 'starters' , you ungrateful putsy :komete4:Shut Up !! Shut the hell up ! There's an Artist on stage !! UuUhh, yakalkiu kutulu, yakatomi pakatu, yakatoshi palaka, miu miuli miu yakatoshi kalaka !
    • CommentAuthorLosTurcos
     # 12
    Believe me I will not eat up with a few tapas! I need the full list :eyebrows:

Just a side not: how many days have to pass for a name to drop after it passes expiration date. for example for 01 may 2008 which expiration date I need to look at: 01 may 2007 or 2006? or 16 or 17 days after it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorso
     # 13
    Posted By: walkerungrateful putsy

:komete4:

Posted By: LosTurcoshow many days have to pass for a name to drop after it passes expiration date

Hay vida despues de la caducidad ( .es ) # 1:: el roce hace el dominio ::
    • CommentAuthorLosTurcos
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2008
     # 14
    I am still looking for that list. As a courtesy I will catch 2 names for free for you if you give me that list. any 2 names you want as a courtesy for free.

Come on. someone should have that list.:contrato:
    •  
      CommentAuthorGüoker
     # 15
    Shut Up !! Shut the hell up ! There's an Artist on stage !! UuUhh, yakalkiu kutulu, yakatomi pakatu, yakatoshi palaka, miu miuli miu yakatoshi kalaka !
    •  
      CommentAuthorDomo Sapiens
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2008 editado
     # 16
    Posted By: LosTurcosI am still looking for that list. As a courtesy I will catch 2 names for free for you if you give me that list. any 2 names you want as a courtesy for free.

Come on. someone should have that list.
    by theme?
    Do you want the list alphabetized? and sorted out by theme?:jat:Domains for sale: BtcArg.com FondoBTC.com TravelDupes.com NubePrivada.com
    • CommentAuthorLosTurcos
     # 17
    I want the list for "days". Another means: expired .es domains which will drop 2 june, 3 june etc. etc.
    Only daily sorting is enough.

PS: I am not looking for domains for sale or the registered domains! Hey Walker I would prefer that picture animated!
    • CommentAuthorLosTurcos
     # 18
    Only .es domains I am interested in catching.
    • CommentAuthorLosTurcos
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2008
     # 19
    I will pay 50 € to person who can give me the list of expired .es domain names.
    • CommentAuthorLosTurcos
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2008
     # 20
    Still looking for the .ES expired domain list!